- 1929: Born Maria Zalisz in Poznań, Poland
- 1940: Relocation to the General Government
- 1944: Deportation from Warsaw, sent with mother to Ravensbrück concentration camp
- Forced labour at Kleinmachnow subcamp, at the Dreilinden Maschinenbau, Ltd.
- 1945: Death march, liberated by American troops at Wöbbelin concentration camp, return to Poznań
- After 1945: Studied architecture, marriage
- 2000: Participation in a Berliner Geschichtswerkstatt project about forced labour at Bosch
- Several visits to Berlin, Kleinmachnow and Wöbbelin
- Maria Cicha died in 2018 in Poznań, Poland.
Stations involving Maria Cicha