- 1927: Born in Arnswalde, Pomerania, Germany
- 1938 until 1939: Imprisonment of his father at Sachsenhausen concentration camp
- Family moved to Berlin
- From 1942: Forced labour for the Deutsche Waffen- and Munitionsfabriken in Reinickendorf
- 1943: Arrest and deportation to Auschwitz with father; father died in Auschwitz
- March 1943 until January 1945: Forced labour as concentration camp inmate for I.G. Farben at Buna in Monowitz concentration camp
- January 1945: Death march and liberation
- After 1945: Director of a Jewish retirement home
- Alfred Jachmann was actively involved in the compensation for forced labourers and the remembrance of Nazi forced labour in Germany.
- March 1996: Video interview, USC Shoah Foundation
- Alfred Jachmann died in Frankfurt am Main in 2002.
Stations involving Alfred Jachmann