- 1918: Born Maria Kawecka in Lewin near Lodz, Poland
- November 17, 1942: Arrested in a tram
- Deported to the Berlin-Wilhelmshagen transit camp
- Forced labour in a cement factory in Reinickendorf and in the Technische Fabrik Klaus Gettwart in Mitte.
- August 1944: Escape attempt and imprisonment in the Gestapo “labour education camp” Fehrbellin, subsequent return to the factory
- Spring 1945: Evacuation of the factory to Klausdorf
- April 28, 1945: Liberated by the Red Army
- Return to Poland
- After 1945: Marriage, birth of two sons, works as an assistant at the Technical University in Lodz
- 1997: Testimony, Berliner Geschichtswerkstatt collection
- Visits to Berlin and Fehrbellin
- 2004: Video interview, Berliner Geschichtswerkstatt collection
- Maria Andrzejewska died in Lodz, Poland in 2007.
Stations involving Maria Andrzejewska