Janina Halina G.
- 1926: Born in Lodz
- 1941 until 1943: Work as a minor in the hosiery factory Margarethe Markus in Lodz
- 1943: Work assignment from the employment office for AEG in Lodz
- 1943 until 1945: Worked at the armaments factory AEG Hennigsdorf
- 1945: Arrested because of “forbidden assistance” for a concentration camp inmate
- April 1945: Liberated by the Red Army, returned to Lodz
- After 1945: Studied economics, worked at state-operated companies until pension
- 1987: Co-founder of a victim’s association for former forced labourers
- 1998: Testimony, Berliner Geschichtswerkstatt collection
- 2005: Video interview, online archive “Forced Labor 1939-1945”
- Janina Halina G. died in 2014 in Lodz, Poland.
Stations involving Janina Halina G.